To explain what we mean by these terms:
- “Personal Information” is information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address or phone number.
- “Log Data” is derived by our servers automatically as you interact with the Services, which record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Log Data is a form of Non-Identifying Information.
YOUR PRIVACY & TRUST
Your privacy is very important to us because of your age and the trust we want from you. Therefore, Global Teens World is committed to preserving Your right to privacy.
Global Teens World does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page, our newsletter subscription pages, or other means.
THE POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to create a Global Teens World Profile. Global Teens World does not knowingly gather Personal Information about Users who are under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately through our Contact Uspage. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
A. When you create a Global Teens World Profile, we will collect your full name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, country or geographic location, and your interests.
B. When you leave us feedback or write to us directly, we will collect any information that is contained in your feedback form, which will include your e-mail address and other information that you may submit to us for reference or reply.
C. As mentioned, when you interact with the Services our servers automatically record Log Data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, your mobile device identifier, the geographic location of the IP address you are using to access the Internet, browser type, operating system (including identifying whether you are connecting via a mobile device), the time of day of your access, and your general physical location or your more specific location if you are connecting through your mobile device.
WHY DOES GLOBAL TEENS WORLD COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We collect Your personal information for various purposes, such as corresponding with you, providing you with an opportunity to participate in our TV programs and promotions, contacting you if you’re a winner in our promotion, to send you newsletters.
(When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mail you receive. We may, however, still send you administrative e-mails regarding the Services. You may email us with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We will honor your request, but we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law.)
- We may use Log Data to monitor and analyze use of the Services, to determine the composition of and engage our user base, to analyze usage patterns, to optimize your access to our Services, and to control the load on our servers so that we can serve you better.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys or market research.
- We collect your information to help us improve the quality and performance of our services, and to analyze and understand how our Services are used.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When You visit the site, Global Teens World may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about You, such as the type of browser or computer operating system You use or the domain name of the site from which You linked to us.
- We may also collect information about your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
(What are cookies? Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain websites. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The information collected by cookies allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our website. We may use cookie information to determine the popularity of certain content and how long visitors stay on the site.
What kinds of cookies does Global Teens World use?
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain for a certain period of time unless deleted) to provide Non-Identifying Information to us about Users. We also collect Non-Identifying Information about your immediate web history and interests through Global Teens World badges and widgets that appear on third party websites.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set. Instructions to remove persistent cookies can be found through your Internet browser. You may also choose to opt out of tracking so that websites like Globalteensworld.com cannot learn from your interactions and viewing history.
(Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the "Help" section of the toolbar. You do not have to accept our cookies in order to productively use our site.)
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE OR DELETE INFORMATION?
All Members may review, update, or correct the Personal Information in their Global Teens World Profile by logging into their account.
Global Teens World employs reasonable security measures to protect the personal information You submit to it. Such security involves the use of SSL-secured Web forms, firewalls, and other commonly employed security methods. You should also be aware that while we take reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information, Global Teens World does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that the site or its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. If Your use of the site (Globalteesnworld.com), or the site's material results in the need for servicing, replacing of equipment or data, or injury, Global Teens World shall not be liable for any damages.
PHISHING - Emails Claiming to Be From Global Teens World
Occasionally, in a scam known as "phishing," mass emailers will send messages that claim to be from Global Teens World. They may use our name, logo, or employee email addresses in fraudulent emails trying to obtain valuable information from consumers and businesses. These con artists know that people trust Global Teens World. That's why they may use our name or that of some other well-known organization to trick people into believing that they are dealing with a legitimate request for personal information. These fraudulent emails often create a false sense of urgency intended to prompt the recipient to take action.
Global Teens World does not send out unsolicited emails or commercial endorsements.
If you get this sort of email appearing to be from Global Teens World, you should assume that it is fraudulent and avoid clicking any link within the email.
DOES GLOBALTEENS WORLD SHARE INFORMATION, AND WITH WHOM?
- The information provided in Your Global Teens World Profile that you select to be publicly displayed via your privacy settings will be public information and any User will be able to view it. This information may also be “crawled” by third party search engines so that Personal Information in your Global Teens World Profile may be accessible through search engines in search results. Also, when you enter any information (including Personal Information), into postings or comments via the Services, this information, may be available to some, a subgroup of, or even all Users of the Services, depending on how and where this information was posted by you and with whom you have elected to share the posting or comment. You may edit or delete information in your globalteensworld.com Profile at any time so that it is no longer accessible to the public.
- Invitations to Friends. If You use the Global Teens World Services to invite a friend to join Global Teens World or if You share a website with a friend, Your friend’s e-mail address will be stored. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
- We do not share Personal Information with advertisers.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Global Teens World website may contain links to websites owned by third parties. These links appear as resources associated with individual articles. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and are not an endorsement by Global Teens World of the contents of those other sites. Global Teens World is not responsible for the content of any linked sites and makes no representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites.
- These other websites, services and applications may set their own cookies on users, collect data, or solicit personal information. You should refer to any privacy policies found on such websites, services and applications to understand how your information may be collected and used.
(Remember, if You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this site, You do so at Your own risk.)
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
We will access and disclose your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, to respond to valid legal process, to respond to an emergency situation, to protect the property and rights of Global Teens World or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
HOW LONG WILL GLOBAL TEENS WORLD RETAIN INFORMATION?
Unless there is a specific legal or regulatory requirement for us to keep information, we will retain it for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
WHERE WILL INFORMATION BE COLLECTED AND STORED?
Global Teens World is located in the USA. Accordingly, Personal Information we collect may be transferred to and stored in our servers or those of third parties that act on our behalf (such as hosting providers) in the USA.
Global Teens World may, at its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between You and Global Teens World with respect to Your use of this site.
By using this site, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth.
If You do not ACCEPT these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
*IT IS IMPORTANT TO VISIT THIS PAGE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS